Transfer and Adjustment of Attendance

Parents who wish to transfer their child from one kindergarten to another within the same unit, can apply for internal transfer to the Head of the unit.

When you transfer from one municipal kindergarten to another, your current place will automatically be terminated once you accept the offer of a new place. When you transfer from one private kindergarten to another, or from a municipal to a private kindergarten (and vice versa), you need to terminate your current place yourself. Termination notices are to be sent via "Id-porten".

Adjustment to daycare attendance
If you wish to increase or decrease the time your child spends in kindergarten, you use "Id-porten"

For more information contact the Early Childhood and Education Office:

Phone +47 979 96 100